Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank You's

It took a few people helping me out in order to pull this off,
Desiree & Micheal for all their support (and $$)
The Guys from Scooter Ria in New Orleans, Steve and Dave who hooked me up with parts and advise.
My Business partner Rob for his support and cat sitting.
Andrea who helped me get my computer all set up.
Mega Beth for the Yoga lessons which saved my back during the journey ( highly recommended).
Woo my houngan who brought Legba into my home to speak to me and bless my trip.
Everybody who gave me a place to sleep and fed me along the way.
Suzi, Aunt Marcia & Uncle Noel, Mellisa & Mike & Mom and Pamela.
Serson aka the Subliminator for his advice on road tripping on 2 wheels.
and of course all those people who said " your crazy".
Thank You All!!!!
And of course my Mom Carole........

And lets not forget the 'Legend'
She ran like a dream, the harder I run her, the better she runs........

Master Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment