Wednesday, June 3, 2009

let me promote your product or business

OK I'm shamefully seeking assistance and or even sponsorship for my journey.
5 days on the road going through many little towns all the way down. Constantly stopping to take it easy on the scooter, I will be spending lots of time at gas stations and parks talking to people who want to know if i really rode a scooter from New Orleans to wherever I may be at at the moment. Anyone who knows me knows that I love to talk about New Orleans.
I do have a paypal button here for anyone interested in being a part of this epic journey.
Any funds collected and not used will go to assist my ride back. Yes I do plan on riding her back to New Orleans, this is a round trip ticket baby....
Thanks !!

About my support team aka Scooter Ria here in New Orleans. Steve and Dave have been very supportive and have hooked me up with all the spare parts I could possibly need for the trip.
They have given me a lot of good advice and some lessons on how to fix some items should they fail. So, short of the engine melting down I should be fine.

I should have some pix on my Flickr account by tomorrow, the scoot has her new Red, White and Blue paint job ala Capt. America. She looks great!
More to Come,
Master Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment