Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The route

No I will not be taking the highway with my scooter. She just does not go that fast. I can cruise at 40 mph. I plan on taking 90 out of New Orleans which will take me along the gulf coast through Mississippi , Alabama and into the panhandle of Florida.
So basicaly the first day will be a beautiful ride along the beaches.
Day two will take me along 90 through Tallahassee onto 19 / 27 which takes me to Gainesville for the night. Staying with an old friend there, Suzi Tattoozi for those that may know her.
Third day will take me down 441 into Orlando, depending on how I'm doing I have a place to stay in Orlando or I might push on to Melbourne where I have family, from there it's a nice days ride (maybe two) down the Atlantic coast.
If there is one thing that I miss being in New Orleans its the water.

The great American road trip. Just me and the road for 4 or 5 days.

Official departure date is Monday the 8th.

More to come soon and I'm working on some images.

Peace,
Master Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment